Feminine Holy Spirit in Proverbs
Chapter 1-Verse 20-33
20. Wisdom crieth without; SHE uttereth HER voice in the streets:
21. SHE crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates:
in the city SHE uttereth her words, saying,
22. How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight
in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will
make known my words unto you.
24. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no
25. But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26. I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a
whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
29. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
30. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their
32. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools
shall destroy them.
33. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
1. Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth HER voice?
2. SHE standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3. SHEe crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4. Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
5. O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6. Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in
9. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be
compared to it.
12. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the
froward mouth, do I hate.
14. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21. That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains
abounding with water.
25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust
of the world.
27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of
28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing
always before him;
31. Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
32. Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my
33. Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of
35. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
36. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
SEE ALSO Female Holy Spirit
Back to Trixie's Forest