Anti-Christ comes before Jesus' Return
(2 Thessalonians 2)
The following page is written entirely by Zeek, and posted with his permission, I have merely added the hyperlinks to my
own writings in confirmation. Thanks Zeek and the Lord's Blessings to you ----
Jesus said that when we see wars, famine, pestilences, earthquakes, and false prophets,that these are the beginnings of
sorrows. But the end is not yet. When we see the Abomination of Desolation (Anti-Christ invasion and occupation of the
Temple in Jerusalem and implementation of the Mark of the Beast-666) that's the beginning of the Great Tribulation, or final
31/2 years before the 2nd coming of Christ. (SEE Daniel Timeline)
II Thes. 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethern, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together
unto him, (The gathering together or Resurrection is always found with the 2nd coming of Christ. You cannot separate the
two. Mathew 24: 29-31)
2. That you be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as
that the day of Christ is at hand. (Some thought that Christ's return was imminent at Paul's time. (Luke.19:11)
3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the 2nd coming) shall not come, except there come a falling
away first, (apostacy or defection) and that 'Man of Sin' be revealed, the son of perdition; (the Anti-Christ, the Beast that
goes into perdition; Re.17:8)
4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth
in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (This was Lucifer's attitude when he rebelled against God.
(Is.14:12-14;Da.11:36,37; This will take place when the peace treaty or holy Covenant, (Da.11:28,32) gets enacted. Which
will allow for the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple on Mt. Moriah in Jerusalem.
5. Remember you not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? (Paul had obviously taught on this
subject, but needed to repeat what he had previously said.)
6. And now you know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7. For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only He who now lets will let, until he be taken out of the way.
(God is withholding the time in which he - the son of perdition - the Anti-Christ - will be revealed and taken out, which is
according to the prophetic word. Many have falsely forced the interpetation that the Holy Spirit is being removed, when the
pronoun he is clearly being a reference to the subject, son of perdition.)
8. And then shall that Wicked (Anti-Christ,vs.3) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his
mouth, (Rev.19:20,21) and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan (Anti-Christ will be Satan in the flesh, just as Jesus was
God.) with all power and signs and lying wonders. (Mathew .24:24)
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish: because they
received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in
Whenever the truth of God's word is rejected, great damage and destruction is the result. This includes the damnable "secret
rapture" doctrine which is a lie from hell that is presently deceiving too many professing Christians and a major reason for
apostacy in the church. vs.3 .In these end times, this will be manifested in the mark of the Beast.- 666; Rev.13:18 - Don't be
deceived into thinking you can be saved and take the Mark of the Beast. Please read Rev.14:9-12. The summation of Paul's
message here is clear. According to the Bible, the order of events are:
1. Anti-Christ (son of perdition) comes first,
2. Then Jesus Christ. This is also common sense, because unless that Wicked was already here, Jesus would not
be able to destroy him at his 2nd coming. (SEE also Rapture after Tribulation)
Saints of God, please understand that all Christians (except those who die first) will go thru the Tribulation,7 trumpets) but
not the Wrath of God (7 vials) which follows. Immediately after the Tribulation of those days... they shall see the Son of
man coming in the clouds of Heaven with power and great glory... and He shall send his angels with a great sound of a
Trumpet, (the 7th or Last Trumpet; Rev.11:15; ICor.15:51,52) and they shall gather together his Elect (the Resurrection)
from the four winds, from one end of Heaven to the other.
In His Service